100 WC week#5



                                                 My most treasured item

I keep it on my desk in a glass box.  It was brought to me from Greece as a souvenir.  I wear it most of the time as i was told it would keep me safe from bad people. I get scared very easily so when it was given to me I put it on as quick as a lightning bolt, I have worn since. It dangles on my wrist as it does its job of keeping me safe. The shiny silver chain sparkles in the light.  Every time I look down at it I'm afraid it won't be there. 

Comments

  1. A wonderful bracelet to keep you safe and secure. You have one letter "i" that needs to be capitalized. I like how you describe your item using many adjectives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week#13

100 WC week#3

100WC week#8